Innovation Investing & Navigating an Economy in Turmoil
Wednesday, April 1 @ 2pm
This conference call took place on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 @ 2pm ET. If you would like to listen to the replay of the call, please sign up here to be informed when it's available.
Why do innovative, disruptive companies tend to be among the first areas of the market that investors return to after downturns? We think the answer is twofold:
- These companies typically continue to deliver strong relative growth given their underlying core innovation engines and secular growth dynamics.
- Leading innovators keep on innovating—launching new products and services regardless of the economy and markets.
Time and innovation are on the long-term investor’s side.
Please join Evolutionary Tree’s President, CIO, and Portfolio Manager, Thomas Ricketts, CFA, on Wednesday, April 1 @ 2pm ET for a live conference call to discuss the state of growth-oriented equities and the evolutionary shifts that he believes are driving sustainable growth in certain areas of the economy.
We will also be discussing timely topics such as:
- Why dedicated exposure to leading innovators is more important today than in the past
- Why secular growers are critical to own during periods of slower global growth
- Leading innovators in cloud computing, digital advertising, biotechnology, cybersecurity and more